It is time once again to submit your ideas to the ideasUK Idea of the Year Competition.
This is a competition to highlight innovation and creativity in organisations worldwide. It also has the benefit in recognising the hard work submitters put into their company’s ideas.
Previous winners include British Telecom, West Midlands Police, Ministry of Defence, Dubai Aluminium Company, HSBC, Bharat Aluminium, IBM.
Participation in this competition has many advantages to an organisation by:
- providing recognition for your employees: Winning ideas have been featured in the national press and on television. It is an excellent way to distinguish your employees and publicly acknowledge the role they play within your organisation.
- highlighting the benefits to your organisation of involving employees.
- assisting with the marketing of your programme.
- enhancing management support.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by participating in this competition. To enter simply select the best ideas that have been implemented and delivered benefit, tangible or intangible, to your organisation. Any number of ideas can be submitted and all ideas are eligible.
Each category and sector winner, and the overall winner, will be presented with a magnificent trophy to be retained by their organisation and an individual trophy for the winners. Trophies will be presented at the Awards Dinner, 10th November 2011.
- Overall Winner – The ideasUK Idea of the Year Trophy.
Additional Trophy Categories
- Technology Trophy – Ideas which make an improvement by a manufacturing, engineering, construction or technical solution.
- Organisational Trophy – Ideas which improve the way in which work is planned and implemented.
- Customer Services Trophy – Ideas for improving services to customers.
- Environmental Trophy – Ideas which utilise energy and other resources in an environmentally efficient manner.
- Financial and Accounting Trophy – Ideas for improving an organisations financial efficiency.
- Productivity Trophy – Ideas which raise the general awareness and importance of productivity within the organisation.
- Health and Safety Trophy – Ideas which improve the health and safety of products, services or the workplace.
- Sector Trophies – In recognition of excellent ideas which have not been awarded a specific category or the Idea of the Year.
- Public Sector Trophy
- Private Sector Trophy
- International Trophy
Opportunity to promote your scheme: Shortlisted finalist’s ideas are promoted with displays at the ideasUK annual conference, which in 2011 will be an extra special event as we are celebrating 25 years of innovation, creativity and employee engagement.
The Small Print
ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 30 APRIL 2011.
There is no entry fee. A condition of entry is that shortlisted finalists are required to attend the 25th Annual Conference on 9th & 10th November 2011, and finalist’s organisations are required to provide a display giving details of the idea at the conference.
Open to all organisational members of ideasUK.
Entry forms can be requested by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join ideasUK? It’s simple, just apply here.