The Annual Survey 2011 entry date has been extended!!
Once again this year we will be carrying out the survey in conjunction with our sister organisations within the USA, UAE and Germany. This is the ideal opportunity for you to benchmark your scheme with organisations worldwide. Every organisation who completes the survey by the 20th May 2011 will get a free in-depth report highlighting the results.
To access the survey, please follow these steps:
- Please click the following link: http://survey.elmhurst.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=92KJ56lK
- In order to gain access to the survey you will need to create your own username and password. To obtain these please click where it reads, “Click here to register”.
- Complete the New User Registration form. Once you have completed this, click “Save” and you will be directed to the survey.
- Please remember that anytime you would like to access the survey you will need your username and password.
- If you cannot complete the survey in one sitting you can return by clicking the link above and entering your username and password when prompted.
We have made a number of significant improvements this year. You can report your SAVINGS data in your home country currency. You will now be able to choose the currency you are reporting (Pound, Euro USD, Dirham). You will also be able to print a copy of the data entered before you push enter to transmit the data. The survey will close on May 20th, 2011.
International Ideas Week – Networking Meetings 2011
10th May – London
11th May – Cardiff.
International Ideas Week will take place between 9th and 13th May this year. We will be holding events in London and Cardiff for both members and non members alike.
We would like to invite you and your colleagues to be a part of these workshops and explore all of these areas and share and benefit from the knowledge within the group. There is no fee for the attendance. To book a place at this event, just e-mail us email@example.com Why not use the week to promote your scheme further and give a boost to your participation. We have produced some excellent posters for you to use within your organisations.
Idea of the Year Award 2011 – Extended Closing date!
It is time once again to submit your ideas to the ideasUK Idea of the Year Competition.
There is no entry fee. A condition of entry is that shortlisted finalists are required to attend Conference on 9th & 10th November 2011, and finalist’s organisations are required to provide a display giving details of the idea at the Annual Conference.
All entries will be assessed by an independent panel of judges who will shortlist between 20-30 ideas and these suggestors will have an opportunity at the conference to discuss their idea with the judges during an informal session of no more than fifteen minutes.
Due to the recent bank holidays, we have extended the closing date to the 20th May, if you wish to enter any ideas from your organisation please email us for the application form and send over 4 completed copies to us by the closing date.