Here at ideasUK, one of the things that I do on a daily basis is to have a look around the web to see what is happening in the ideas / innovation and employee engagement world.
I thought I would share with you the top 10 things I have looked at over the past week and encourage you to take a look at them and comment where needed.
So in no particular order (apologies to the Dermot O’Leary on the X-Factor):
- How can you boost innovation in your organisation
- Mafraq Ambassadors Program celebrates 12 months of success
- Five ways to boost innovation – CEO Forum Group
- Innovation is always beneficial – Small Businesses
- 7 Steps to a Culture of Innovation
- SHRM/Globoforce Survey Finds 71 Percent of Companies Track Employee Engagement through Exit Interviews
- Employee disengagement remains a problem as employers fail to tackle ‘deadwood’
- How Idea Management Software Both Increases and Measures Employee Engagement
- Money doesn’t motivate
Now you may be thinking there are only nine items on the list and I promised you 10, well the last link is not really business related, but was sent through to me this week as a bit of fun, with me being a cat lover, I challenge you to look at this video (opens YouTube video) and tell me that cats are not intelligent animals!
Well that’s it for this week, I will have a brand new top ten for you next week.
Have a great weekend,
If you feel I’ve missed any great articles, blogs, links etc, please share them in the comments section below.