My weekly round-up of articles and blog posts that have caught my attention in the last seven days:
- Crucial tips for when you don’t know how to start writing your project –
- The Infuriating Geography Quiz – Paul Sloane has set a bit of a teaser in this blog post, a good one to test the old grey matter.
- The Innovator’s DNA
- Sources of Innovative Ideas – Where do ideas in the business come from?
- Innovation Must Create Value – Not Novelty
- Innovation Management: Successful Exploitation Of New Ideas
- The Next Evolution of Open Innovation – What’s Next?
- A great new blog I have found and a good way to spend some time pondering innovation
- Ideas in Limbo: How to Get Ideas to a State of Decision Another great post by PWC, well worth a read.
- And finally, as you might have come to know, I like to give you a little light relief on a Friday, this is a great way to show innovation from the Netherlands, now I wonder if a ‘Transfer Accelerator’ would work in the UK?
Well that’s my last top 10 links for July. I wonder what August will bring. As ever, I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. Have a great weekend folks!
If you feel I’ve missed any great articles, blogs, links etc, please share them in the comments section below.