Here’s my weekly round-up for the first week of August of blog posts I’ve been reading this week:
- Recognition versus Reward Programs: What’s the difference? Take a look, a great explanation
- In The Other Side of Innovation: Vijay Govindarajan and Chris Trimble reveal how to execute an innovation initiative
- Why brands should stop tweeting until they learn to communicate
- Ah-Ha-Moments.Net: The Art of Funding and Implementing Ideas
- A Bright Future Requires Bright Ideas
- Does it matter if your boss steals your ideas?
- The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM) newsletter
- Boost confidence before sharing ideas with top management
- Key Players in Staff Suggestion Schemes
- And finally, just going to leave you with something to test your mind, find out how creative you are with this free test – it is suitable for work so don’t worry!
Well that’s my top 10 for this week, hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. Have a great weekend folks!
If you feel I’ve missed any great articles, blogs, links etc, please share them in the comments section below.