Wow, it’s already September, where has the year gone? Here in Wales, we’re beginning to feel a twinge of Autumn in the air, however, that means it’s nearing D-Day for our conference and we’re getting rather excited about it, menus confirmed, rooms booked and looking forward to meeting the delegates. In the meantime, here’s this week’s links:
- How to Tap Employee Ideas Fantastic piece about how and why to tap employee ideas, did you know how the post-it note was invented? Read the article and you will find out.
- Some tips and techniques on how to develop cost benefit analysis Not really ideas management related, but it always good to know.
- The benefits of self management I am not really a person for self-help articles, but this caught my eye and was a good read so I thought I would share.
- Told you we were getting excited about our conference: We’d like to remind everyone about our conference in November, it is a great event, and this year we celebrate our 25th Anniversary.
- It’s looking up if you are looking down It is always good to keep abreast of technology in the mobile phone market. Good concise overview of what’s coming next.
- The Creativity of Anger Interesting and a little bit controversial in my opinion. Do good ideas come from angry and negative moods?
- Finding opportunities in Business Model Innovation Sometimes you read a news report that is so totally spot on, you have to read it twice to make sure you read correctly. I loved this piece and advise you to take a look.
- CEO as Chief Innovator Proves that innovation should be sponsored from the top level of management to avoid being seen as just another organisational initiative. Well worth a read!
- Five lessons to boost your innovation Practices Does what it says on the tin really, 5 tools to help you be more innovative within the organisation.
- And finally, just going to leave you with something that has been keeping me amused over the past few days. A friend introduced me to this game a few months ago and it is very addictive, perfect for a quiet Friday afternoon in the office, drop me a line to let me know your score.
Well that’s my top 10 for the week, hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did. Have a great weekend folks!
Well, that’s my top 10 for the week. Have a great weekend folks!
If you feel I’ve missed any great articles, blogs, links etc, please share them in the comments section below.