First of all a big apology for last week, I got a little waylaid with meeting some fantastic, new customers and totally forgot to post my top 10. Anyway, I’m back this week, better than ever, with a great list!
- Ever wondered if how to handle ideas when they come in? Most organisations need a solution to ensure the proper management of ideas. The top 6 reasons why if you build your idea management system they will come Another great post by the guys at Front End Innovation.
- A bit controversial this one. Worth a read, if only for the comments section below.
- Although I have never met the guys at Front End Innovation, they seem to be giving the same message as ideasUK. I would not be surprised that if I ever met them, they would be dopplegangers of me. They seem to have similar thoughts as I do in all their posts!
- How many times have you been in a brainstorming session and nothing has happened afterwards? This should explain why and what you can do to avoid no actions!
- An encouraging piece about how SME’s are more optimistic about business over the next 12 months. Good to see some positive news about the economy at last.
- The Virtual Journey – a Powerful Memory Technique. Another brilliant article by Paul Sloane. I really do recommend you follow this guy.
- Sometimes they can be a bit of a cliché but I like this post. I am not ashamed to say I have used some of these in some of the sessions I have run.
- Seven Managers struggling with innovation A well thought out piece that got my mind working overtime. Which manager are you? And can you identify other personalities within your organisation?
- Quite an old article, but still very relevant. Gives 3 good tricks to driving innovation in your organisation. Well worth a read.
- And finally, just going to leave you with something that has had me smiling over the past few days. This is the kind of report that keeps your faith that corporate giants do have a sense of humour and people working for them are human!
And that’s this week’s top 10 links, I hope you find them an interesting read. Have a fabulous weekend folks!
If you feel I’ve missed any great articles, blogs, links etc, please share them in the comments section below.