What a great week it has been in the blogosphere for articles this week, on Tuesday, I managed to get a few hours in my diary to visit a few sites that I have not been to for a while. It is good to see that Innovation is still in many people’s minds and employee driven innovation is being taken seriously by organisations.
Anyway, here is my top 10 articles I have been reading this week, if you would like to suggest a link to me, just comment on the bottom of the page.
- Firstly there was this piece on a blog that caught my eye – 4 ways great leaders use the 4-Drive Model to impact employee’s motivation. As we know, motivating employees can be a hard process, many before us have failed. Take a look at this post though, it is very good.
- Don’t know where to start the journey of innovation within your organisation? Well, you could take a look at this blog post it’s very good and very concise!
- Is this the best time to be innovative? Most people say when times are tough the innovators survive, the article asks the same question. What do you think?
- I came across this today. I like the points made in the post, it is clearly written by someone who knows what they are talking about.
- Not a single article as such, but I would like to share this blog. Have a look around, I spent a good while there.
- Does the marketing department kill innovation in new products? A nice overview and some great comments below.
- There is a great webcast taking place in October and I would recommend you sign up for it. Have a look at the site for more details and mark it in your diary now!
- I make no apologies for including another link from this site as I have been spending most of my time looking around it this week. This site, together with our blog, should be on your daily lists of must visit sites.
- As regular readers may have realised, I am a great supporter of getting specialised software within your organisation to deal with the flow of ideas and provide feedback. It also allows for collaboration amongst employees. Well, this piece, just reiterates the point completely.
- And finally, just going to leave you with something that has had me playing this week in the office and indeed at home. Absolutely fabulous! Share it with your friends, it kept me occupied for hours and encourages creativity so it is a winner all round.
Well that is my top 10 links, I hope you enjoy reading them. Have a great weekend folks!
If you feel I’ve missed any great articles, blogs, links etc, please share them in the comments section below.