One of the reasons why our Idea of the Year competition is free to enter, is that most of the cost of running the awards are covered by sponsors.
Previous sponsors of our awards have included, HSBC, Bupa, Boots, Legal and General, Lloyds TSB and many others.
As we have changed the structure of our awards this year, we have a number of opportunities available for organisations to sponsor category trophies. The new awards are listed below:
Sustainability – (To be sponsored by Diageo)
Awarded in recognition of the suggestion that demonstrated the greatest contribution to the conservation of natural resources, protecting the natural environment or sustainable project. Also ideas that benefit the community outside the business.
Health and Safety
Awarded in recognition of the suggestion that demonstrated the greatest contribution to the improvement in health and safety of products, services or the workplace.
Awarded in recognition of the suggestion that demonstrated the greatest positive impact to the customer or an idea which has been developed that puts the customer first.
Awarded in the recognition of ideas which raise the general awareness and importance of continuous improvement within the organisation and improve the way in which work is planned and implemented.
Value for money
Awarded in recognition of the suggestion that demonstrated the greatest, cost savings, cost avoidance or income generation.
Global Award – (To be sponsored by The Dubai Quality Group)
Awarded in recognition of the suggestion that demonstrated the greatest global impact for an organisation.
Innovation Award – (To be sponsored by Dubai Aluminium)
Awarded in recognition of the suggestion that demonstrates the best in original thinking to achieve improvement. As well as truly innovate ideas this can include the application of exsisting ideas or procedures in an entirely new context.
Idea of the Year
The idea considered to be the best of all shortlisted entries.
- Two complimentary seats at the Conference including all meals and accommodation.
- Sponsorship of the Idea of the Year Trophy engraved with your organisation name.
- Feature as a sponsor of the event in Press Releases and other PR opportunities.
- Display of organisation’s logo in all marketing material.
- Listing as Main Sponsor on the ideasUK website.
- Organisation’s stand at the venue, enabling distribution of marketing materials.
- Mention in all communication to be sent out to approx 1000 organisations worldwide
- Organisation’s logo on stage backdrop at the event.
- One day free on-site visit from ideasUK post event
If you are interested in joining us this year at our conference in Bristol on the 6/7th November as a sponsor, please contact us on 02920 020608 now to discuss your requirements.