One of the highlights of the calendar at ideasUK is our annual conference and awards dinner. This year the event takes place in Bristol on the 7th and 8th November and we can honestly say that although this is our 26th conference this year the line up is the best we have ever had.
Year after year the feedback is always positive and we try to keep the event as fresh as possible and always improve what we can offer our delegates.
So what’s new for 2012?
One of the great things about our conference is the opportunity for our delegates to take away tools they can use at their own organisation and share their own experiences with other practitioners who may be facing issues similar to their own.
For this conference we are moving away from the ‘traditional conference workshop’ that we have used in the past to more interactive sessions. There will be four sessions running concurrently and delegates are encouraged to drop in and out of each session sharing and learning along the way. The outputs from each session will then be displayed and published on the ideasUK blog post conference.
Interactive Workshop Session 1
- Sharing best practice and aligning with Continuous Improvement?
- How to engage middle management?
- Creating an ideas process that works!
- How do I create an Ideation community?
Interactive Workshop Session 2
- Increasing your implementation rate – tips and techniques
- Types of activities to interact with a face to face audience to increase ideation participation.
- Principles of Employee Engagement for Ideas Scheme Managers
- Ideas schemes in a downsizing organisation
Interactive Workshop Session 3
- Driving organisational change via your ideas scheme
- How to get sustained engagement from submitters, evaluators, adopters and senior managers?
- How to measure success (KPI’s) and production of management reports – why they are vital?
- What challenges do ideas manager face on a daily basis?
We also have three amazing keynote speakers this year:
Paul Sloane – Destination Innovation
Sarah Rapson – Chief Executive of the Identity and Passport Service
Stephan Spader – Swiss Railways
So whether you are a novice with employee engagement or an old hand with suggestion schemes and innovation, this is the event for you!
More details of the event can be found in our brochure
Follow us in Twitter (@ideasworldwide) to keep upto date on news about the conference and follow our #tag (#iuk12)
So what are you waiting for? Our conference is once again value for money for anyone who is involved with employee engagement, ideas programmes or employee driven innovation, so get your booking in today to make sure of your place!